CHECK OUT OUR LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
The breaks are located on the extreme northern edge of Cheyenne County. This area of extremely rough terrain, with its deep ravines and gullies, is a marked contrast to the plains generally associated with the area. The breaks were formed by wind-deposited sand, silt and clay particles called loess.
Cheyenne County for Creative Arts
CC4C is dedicated to enrich lives through creativity and the arts.
109 North Quincy, PO Box 674
Cherry Creek Encampment
A memorial to the Cheyenne Indians who survived the Sand Creek Massacre.
Located one mile west from St. Francis on US Highway 36 then one mile North of K-27
Tri-State Antique Engine & Thresher Show
Celebrating our Rural Heritage for over 65 years
1375 Road 29, Bird City, KS 67731
- Bird City Swimming Pool, 100 N Rich Ave., Bird City, KS 67731, 785-734-2241
- Cheyenne Theater, 104 E Washington St., St. Francis, KS
- Cheylin Recreation Commission, PO Box 187, Bird City, KS 67731
- Cheylin Wellness Center, 6th and Demick Ave, Bird City, KS
- Riverside Recreation Golf Course, 1215 W US Highway 36, St. Francis, KS
- St. Francis Community Swimming Pool, 301 E Washington , St. Francis, KS 67756
- St. Francis Recreation Commission, 100 N College St., St. Francis, KS 67756
- St. Francis Wellness Center – 100 N College St., St. Francis, KS 67756. Contact Penny Gienger at 785-332-2545 for details. $20 annual dues plus charge for access charge. Accessible 24×7
- Keller Pond – Drone Video
1382 Road P